Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December 27 - Saturday

 this is my companion and me after he took out his endowments
in the Provo Temple
                           some guys in our zone in the residence
                      Elder Nawaia and I freakin out in the snow
              this is some of the people from our zone on christmas day
 
hey mom! i wish i could be in sf with you guys, but things are great here, its starting to get really fun because im more used to the schedule and the daily routine of things. i am making a bunch of friends here, its so easy to talk to people and make good friends with them. im looking forward to two years from now too hahaha im mostly looking forward to two months from now when ill be out in the field!! i cant wait to find out where my first assignment is. also tell dad this, i just found out that mindoro (the small island included in the mission area) is a non anglo area, meaning they only send native philippinos (Filipinos) to that area :( looks like i wont get out to the ocean on my mission but im excited to be in the city and in the mountains! i love you guys and miss you all. tell everyone i say hi!!
 
p.s.
also feel free to give my email to any of the young men or anyone that you think might want to email me
 
Henry's e-mail address:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment